Lighthouses are fabricated of steel and other heavy gauge metals - 100% seam welded - Button head bolted
towers available - sand blast finished - premium weather coated - Quality built to stand proud for generations.
NO - wood - fiberglass - plastic - light weight
sheet metal or other sub-standard materials are used on the structure - designed to handle challenging water front locations
- hurricane winds and not collect water - envirocoat corrosion protected !
units in the field that have no corrosion over 20 years running - little to no maintenance required - We use the toughest
marine color coatings available.
- Our designs are heavy duty to last
for generations without degradation
towers are typically fabricated from precision plasma cut heavy gauge steel plate - beam steel internal support members
- Lantern tops contain thick gauge metal structure - standing
seam roofs available - active vent systems and lightning rods
- We can form
radius and bends to capture any number of design elements - sprial staircases - sitting rooms - etc.
- Aluminum, anodizing, salt water marine hi-tech coatings & powder coating
- Lighthouse is corrosion protected inside
and out - 100% color finished to your requirements
can be designed to be faced with brick, stone or other materials
- Windows typically
made from UV resistant unbreakable Lexan
- Many lighting options available.
We can supply certified marine and navigational types as well as custom designed lighting for landscape applications.
Flashing - rotators - colors - LED - solar - 10 mile nav aids
- Need a marine
pole beacon? - No problem
- Custom large lantern rooms available
- Typical lighthouse mounting requires a suitable foundation
- set up before delivery - call us for details
Historical restoration work?
can Fabricate the top and deliver it to the site pre-built.
way up high in the air when you don't have to!